Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boring and Nt in the right mood to attend class

Is early in the morning, was raining outside....i woke up at 6 something, i have no idea why i wake up so early , my class was start at 10....

imma moody ...dunno why....long time din have tis kind of feeling...WHY????i also duno why, dun ask me....

class start at 10am but i dunno the class end at wat time because it just like a no time limit class...

try to skip the class but the lecture told us that today he will discuss about final exam question...what to do??gonna attend the class lo....sigh

final is around the corner but everyday i still dreaming and playing around....study week i will back ipoh....hope i can concentrate into my study. i din hope i can get all A's but i just hope i can maintain it so it wont drop.....

My uni life reali sienz dao!!!!!!
ntg interesting for my uni life!!!
nt special in my uni life!!!!
WTF!!!!

My uni life just worse den my Primary school life....^^

IMY~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment