Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Final Exam really sux!!!







I hate exam , i hate when i don't know how to answer the question....
yes, today paper really suck...i cant answer all the question...
INDUSTRY DESIGN u suck.....

After exam , when for my lunch so can forget what i have done in the exam hall...
when to a shop at Jonker street, today lunch is Teo Chew dish...it nice alto the fish gt abit expensive, but for me is ok~~~~

like the oyster noodle, it really nice...because i love oyster very much...
It funny when we argue who order that fish....we can keep on argue and argue on the car until we reach hostel...after a short nap, my housemate still want to argue about that and keep on blame me ....actualy he the one order...^^

I wish my Id will pass...^^



This is what we eat for our lunch....

No comments:

Post a Comment