Monday, November 23, 2009

2nd small gathering with my smi friends

Today have a small gathering with my smi friends.They are Andy chong , andy law, li juen and siew tzen.Finally can sit togather and chat .reali long time din c they all d..Ntg much change , li juen become more pretty , siew tzen still tat leng ,andy chong still like to crap and andy law still tat funny.haha..very happy can meet up wif them.

We chat about our uni life ,bla bla bla and alot of topic, but only the andy chong cant stop talk bout girls.

Very happy can meet my friends and chat with them , really very enjoy it .i'm sure i will miss every single min that i lepak with them , and i nvr forget all of you.Because i'm really happy that can noe u all.^^

Wish u all happy always , and dun forget me(Alfred)hehe

Take CAre My friends , and wish u all the best .Keep in touch,miss ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment