Saturday, November 21, 2009

Boring~~~~

Ipoh everyday also raining , is nice to sleep but it make me can't go out ...cause i like to sleep at home when raining , lazy to drive except gt friend fetch me lo....haha

Last nite , when to Greentown old town kopitiam and meet up my friends. I think almost 6month i din lepak with them d. Yen yen study at kampar , me at malaca , ian at penang and sor kit stay at ipoh. Really gt bit miss them..haha , especially yen .Because we sit togather when we study at SMI, we always go sing K , talk crap and alot alot of stupid stuff that we do .Without him sure i cant survive at there...haha..
although we long time din meet but we all still the same , like to joke around ..haha

After i meet up with them , i really miss form 4 and form 5 life. No stress and just enjoy our life at 5V1.Although already 3years but i still miss it.. Not like now , everyday like having war , dun say relax , i even can't rest also...sigh

I smile everyday but does nt mean i happy , cause i'm just dun wan show it .i hate my life at my uni..i hate to go back to malaca ...i wish i can study at others uni..haiz, 4years !!!how i can go tru this 4years??

No comments:

Post a Comment