Friday, January 1, 2010

1 JAn 2010

Today is a brand new day..yesterday is 2009 , today is 2010...wish everyone happy new year..
REali gt a lot of thing happen in 2009...
EArly of the year i was worry about my STPM result, worry that i can enter to local uni anot.

i start working juz after finish my STPM, i work as a samsung promoter that sell handphone. I like this job so much , and i was very happy that i can work at there(NSS)..i meet few new friend and they all r really funny , work wif them really very enjoy and happy..i work for 3 month den i go for few trip wif my form 6 fren..^^

After i get my stpm result i felt hapi coz i did quite ok in my exam.After that i start apply the local u .I received the offer from UTeM , when i saw that i was blur coz i apply the course that this uni offer juz because i was curious about the course and i juz fill it up o.The course name is (Teknousahawan).I dunno what is this , and dunno this actually related with what.After i enter the uni , this course is quite good and i like it oso..

Time pass so fast , i finish my 1st sem and now adi 2010 and i alredy start my 2nd sem. I Hope all my of fren(X sam tet Fren , X smi fren and uni fren) ,will have a happy year and wish all of my fren all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment