Monday, January 11, 2010

Exercise day@ Bukit Beruang^^




Today after class as usual i when back to my hostel den open my laptop to on9...
Check my fb 1st and sign into my msn...i saw my fb and i saw something reali make me unhappy...haiz....y ler, y at this time....
i duno y i felt sad , i get what i want already , i should felt happy but when i saw something about that i reali heart broken.. (T.T)ok...i close my laptop , and follow my fren go exercise ,go make myself tired so i can sleep well tonight...
when to bukit beruang which is near my hostel ...ok we start climbing the "bukit",they decide to run but i decide to walk becoz i'm fat wad...lol...after 5 min i saw 1 of my fren "JAM" there and sit there adi lo...^^
i walk up and down for 3 times....i was very tired now and i have decided stay at my room and dun wan have my dinner..i have no appetite to eat i have reali no mood for that...hope i will forget it soon...

Dun ask me y am sad if u are my fren...thanks...


i take this pic at Bukit beruang^^

No comments:

Post a Comment