Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday~~~hmmmm

FridaY!!!!!

Friday should have many activity and program for me , but why this friday i need to wake up early in the morning to attend a class and do 50marks quiz?? after class i have nothing to do ..try to finish my assignment, but unfortunately i cant~~

Last night not really cant sleep well, and duno why last nite the time like nvr move.. i sit at downstairs for whole night to waiting my group member o combine the assignment and i just sit there ,doing nothing.... after done it, it just 10something...

WHY MY TIME PASS SO SLOW???

Tomorrow is Saturday, i had ntg to do again...i just stay at hostel dreaming...next week stil gt two paper to go, but i don't feel like want to study..and i just keep wasting my time and sit infront my laptop and dreaming....WHAT HAPPEN TO ME??!!!

I WANT TO BACK MY HOMETOWN!!! I DNT WANT STAY HERE!!! ARH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment