Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to me~~~

Birthday.... 17/3 someone birthday so i join togather and celebrate togather with my uni frens..thanks to them^^because they make me whole body also cream and i smell like cream although i had shower for 2times....Thanks for the cake, thanks for dinner, thanks for the present and last but not least thanks for the CREAM~~~At that night we saw meteor, it look beautiful but i just for a short moment.. it just like happiness ,it never last long...appreciate what we have, always satisfy what we get^^
The birthday cake...my name ALFRED YYF...new name(YYF is The birthday gal^^)

Style my hair using CREAM!!!

The birthday girl on that day 17/3(HAppy birthday big head)

This is the present i received from them....Cute turtle^^(no idea why is turtle ba,nvr tell)
After celebration of that night , on friday i still going back ipoh to meet my parents and and friends.. Miss them alots...

No comments:

Post a Comment