Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RanDom

Woke up around 5something in the morning, nothing to do and just lying on my bed dreaming.. why i wake up that early? Me myself also dunno why ..woke up saw facebook still gt a lots of friend friend online, i wonder how come they can don't sleep and awake until 5am!!! Chat awhile with my friend then she keep on ask me go sleep, said me sor geh wake up so that early.^^
so i just guai guai listen to her and lie back to my bed but not sleep.

Everyday also hope tomorrow will be a good day for me, although i dunno i need to wait how many tomorrow but i still hope that day will come to me.
Hope everything will be fine, hope i can handle everything in my life. Tomorrow still got 1more test, ARh!!! i hate this subject because i have no idea about this subject...After the test i think is time to prepare for my final(just say and never do).^^

Follow my Facmate car to campus, around 8 we reach campus ,then we have breakfast togather,usually if am alone sure i wont go for breakfast. Later afternoon, still got co-co, bored to the max~~~

Everyday was doing the same thing, from morning till the min i sleep everyday is same. Can say every semester also doing the same thing. Just this semester got a bit different. Just 1 different thing, it make me feel happy sometimes and it never make me feel bored to doing this^^ Thanks

Almost one month i din't back  my hometown d, i miss my parents, miss my friends , miss my bed, miss everything at my hometown. I wish i can go back...sigh~~is too far and i have no time to back my hometown. Dad and Mom, i Miss you~~~

Sunrise is a beginning of a good day
Wish every of friends have a pleasant day


No comments:

Post a Comment