Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SeM 1 Final!!!


Final is coming , but i'm still nt in the mood to study....7subject in 2 week ...haiz..
Business , managerial economic , math , FST ,TITAS Etc...all subject nid to memorize, my brain not enough place to remember does all stupid thing lea... anyone out there can teach me how to do it^^

ntg to do at Jb...so wat i can do is online and study...before i came to JB , i when to KL to meet up my family at sunday..we when for the musical show , it reali great and i enjoy it very much ...the director of this musical show is my uncle , the price of 1 ticket is Rm200 if i'm nt wrong ...we sit in the front roll...it really a great show ..Very happy because can c it with my family...

Sunday afternoon after having breakfast i when to sungai wang to find the "Saber"for my fren ..i go almost all the toys shop that sell this "Saber", but i can't find it ....haiz...kik sum arh...den i ask 1 shop at there , the he tell me i can find it at Times square...This anime character is hard to find because it almost outdated ...^^...but nvm, as long as her lik it...so finally i found it, but nt the 1 she want ..haiz, nvm lo...i buy also ...i will find the one she want after final..hope i can find it....


yee sim birthday is near d...6 more days , can;t celebrate wif her..but i noe sure alot of poeple celebrate wif her ....so nvm la, me oso nt tat important for her...^^


Hapi birthday ya Yee sim ...

No comments:

Post a Comment