Thursday, October 29, 2009

SienZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate TITAS ler wey....How come they all can read it and memories it??1 chapter i also cant memories... erm , is 1hour not yet sampai slept d....Wuahhaha...
aiya , forget about it...TITAS ..Give up lu....

3 more days .....i will sit for my final exam ..after final , adi plan go many place ..i will go find Yong and Lee ..because they promise me bring me go eat Bakuteh and satay ...so i cant wait for that...wuhahah...Lee, Yong dun break ur promise ya ...

ntg much happen today because , i stay at home(JB) for whole day ....juz keep on9 on9 and on9 ...wait my fren come chat wif me oni lo...

i miss Ipoh alot....i miss my bed , i miss my mom , i miss my dad and last but not least i miss infinity.....wuahaha

Friday will go back malaca...erm ,wait me ya my fren....especially yan li wo...cause gt few week nvr go eat dinner togather jo...wuhahah....c u at malaca lo..yan li...

No comments:

Post a Comment